Shipping and Delivery
Cardinal Parts uses United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground Service as our primary shipping service. Currently, we will only ship to the 48 contiguous states, which excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and also excludes all other international destinations.
In all cases, when shipping to an address other than your billing address we reserve the right to put your order on hold until we can verify that you are the owner of the credit card used for your payment. Most orders will be released upon verification, however if you feel a hold has been placed on your order unnecessarily you can contact us at Support@CardinalParts.com for further assistance.
Extended Shipping Times
Please Note: - Delivery times are no longer guaranteed by any shipping provider!
Products and packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts. These shipping delays can and do extend across all shipping providers including UPS, USPS and FedEx. In some cases, tracking may not be available from these providers. Please call customer service if you have any questions regarding your shipment, or potential delays with your order.
Order any in-stock part and get free shipping today! Receive free standard UPS ground shipping on any part to addresses in the continental United States. Want it sooner? Other shipping options are also available.
Some items, including additives, batteries and large/bulk items are not available for next day air or expedited deliveries and will be automatically defaulted to ground shipping during processing. Large bulk items that require freight transport are not eligible for the free shipping promotion.
- Orders placed before 3pm EST Monday through Friday (except US holidays) are processed that day and orders placed after 3pm EST will be processed the next business day. If you need an item faster, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org however additional fees may apply. When an item is ordered during a non-business day (Saturday through Sunday) your order will be processed the following Monday (provided that it does not fall on a holday).
- Inclement Weather Advisory: Deliveries may occasionally be delayed due to inclement weather. Please check directly with the delivery carrier for your order if your package has been delayed. Cardinal Parts is not responsible for unexpected delays caused by inclement weather or delivery carrier service interruptions.
- Cardinal Parts cannot ship product directly to APO or FPO addresses as we exclusively use UPS for shipping and they do not allow shipments to these addresses.
- Split Shipments: Due to varying item availability and warehouse locations, your items may be shipped separately when you place an order for multiple items. You will not be charged extra for split shipments.
- Products and packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts. These shipping delays can and do extend across all shipping providers including UPS, USPS and FedEx. In some cases, tracking may not be available from these providers. Please call customer service if you have any questions regarding your shipment, or potential delays with your order.
Cardinal Parts represents the largest distribution entity for turbochargers in North America. By supplying genuine auto and truck products, we help our customers find the parts they need!
4710 Allmond Avenue
Louisville, KY 40209