Home / Returns
Within 30 days of your purchase, items are eligible to be returned to Cardinal Parts via UPS for a refund. However, all new returns are subject to a re-stocking fee of 20% (of the cost of the product) and return shipping will be covered by the customer. The returned part must be the part that was originally purchased, in the original box and include a RGA number and all supplied components to be eligible for return.
To initiate a return you'll need to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number from Cardinal Parts. Obtaining an RGA number ensures that the return process is handled efficiently and that credits are issued in a timely manner. Contact Support@CardinalParts.com for more details on obtaining an RGA number.
Within 30 days of receipt of items purchased from Cardinal Parts, customers may choose to return: (at expense to the customer)
- - Any item received in error.
- - Any new item in original packaging and condition.
- - Any used core, as long as it is shipped in the box that contained the new product (A return shipping label will be included free of charge for core returns)
- - Any item received in a damaged or defective condition. Please contact us to receive a RGA number (Support@CardinalParts.com) before returning the damaged part.
- NO DAMAGED PART RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RGA NUMBER; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your RGA number.
On these conditions it is up to the manufacture on the amount of credit issued.
- - Fire Damage
- - Water Damage
- - Broken
- - Disassembled
- - Missing parts and/or pieces
- - Core Charge Timeline
- If for any reason, you decide to return the part, DO NOT use the Core return label provided because it will be processed as a core.
RETURNING ITEMS TO Cardinal Parts
- Remember, your return items must be securely packed, preferably in the package that they arrived in. The package must have the RGA number obtained from Cardinal Parts referenced on the outside of the box. Following these instructions will ensure you are credited quickly and properly.
CREDITS AND SHIPPING COSTS
- Within 30 business days of receipt of your returned item, you will be issued credit for the original purchase price and applicable sales tax (minus a 20% restocking fee). Core credits will also be processed within 30 business days.
- All items purchased from Cardinal Parts that require a core return will be shipped with a pre-paid return shipping label. (Please see more about returning cores below.) No return shipping label is provided for product that doesn't have a core charge. If the reason for your return was caused by Cardinal Parts or its business partners (i.e., damaged or defective items, wrong part shipped), we will cover the freight charges on the replacement items.
RETURNING USED CORES
- If you have paid a core charge for an item purchased from Cardinal Parts, you are eligible for core credit upon return of the old core unit. Used cores must be returned within 30 days provided the replacement parts were purchased at Cardinal Parts. All cores must be shipped back in the box you received your new/reman product in. If box arrives damaged, please contact us for further instructions at Support@CardinalParts.com.
- Before returning your core, be sure to drain fluids from the core and place it in a plastic bag to prevent leakage. Then pack it in the box that contained the new/reman part you purchased from Cardinal Parts.
- Each product that has a core charge will be shipped with a pre-paid return shipping label. This label is provided for your convenience. Place this return shipping label on the outside of your box when ready to return your core. You will then need to drop the core off at a UPS location, or call them to have it picked up. You can also check with your place of employment to see if they have regular UPS pick-ups. Or, you can call 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) or visit the UPS Website to find a location to drop the core for return.