Returns and Core Return Policy
Within 40 days of your purchase, items are eligible to be returned to Cardinal Parts via UPS for a refund. However, all new returns are subject to a re-stocking fee of 10% (of the cost of the product) and return shipping will be covered by the customer. The returned part must be the part that was originally purchased, in the original box and include a RGA number and all supplied components to be eligible for return.
To initiate a return you'll need to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number from Cardinal Parts. Obtaining an RGA number ensures that the return process is handled efficiently and that credits are issued in a timely manner. Contact Support@CardinalParts.com for more details on obtaining an RGA number.
Within 40 days of receipt of items purchased from Cardinal Parts, customers may choose to return: (at expense to the customer)
- - Any item received in error.
- - Any new item in original packaging and condition.
- - Any used core, as long as it is shipped in the box that contained the new product
- - Any item received in a damaged or defective condition. Please contact us to receive a RGA number (Support@CardinalParts.com) before returning the damaged part.
- NO DAMAGED PART RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RGA NUMBER; contact us at email@example.com to receive your RGA number.
On these conditions it is up to the manufacturer on the amount of credit issued.
- - Fire Damage
- - Water Damage
- - Broken
- - Disassembled
- - Missing parts and/or pieces
- - Core Charge Timeline
RETURNING ITEMS TO Cardinal Parts
- Remember, your return items must be securely packed, preferably in the package that they arrived in. The package must have the RGA number obtained from Cardinal Parts referenced on the outside of the box. Following these instructions will ensure you are credited quickly and properly.
CREDITS AND SHIPPING COSTS
- Within 30 business days of receipt of your returned item, you will be issued credit for the original purchase price and applicable sales tax (minus a 10% restocking fee). Core credits will also be processed within 30 business days.
- All items purchased from Cardinal Parts that require a core return must be returned in box original product arrived in. (Please see more about returning cores below.) If the reason for your return was caused by Cardinal Parts or its business partners (i.e., damaged or defective items, wrong part shipped), we will cover the freight charges on the replacement items only. Return shipping costs are the responsiblity of the customer.
RETURNING USED CORES
- If you have paid a core charge for an item purchased from Cardinal Parts, you are eligible for core credit upon return of the old core unit. Used cores must be returned within 30 days provided the replacement parts were purchased at Cardinal Parts. All cores must be shipped back in the box you received your new/reman product in. If box arrives damaged, please contact us for further instructions at Support@CardinalParts.com.
- Before returning your core, be sure to drain fluids from the core and place it in a plastic bag to prevent leakage. Then pack it in the box that contained the new/reman part you purchased from Cardinal Parts.
- Cores that are incomplete, missing components, are burnt or tampered with, are damaged or have damaged components, or are disassembled, will not be accepted.
- Customers are responsible for making sure cores are returned within the mentioned timeframe, and return shipping costs. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 888-314-7222.
Cardinal Parts represents the largest distribution entity for turbochargers in North America. By supplying genuine auto and truck products, we help our customers find the parts they need!
4710 Allmond Avenue
Louisville, KY 40209